Since a few days, System Center 2019 is GA, so lets upgrade our environment to the latest bits. I will start with System Center 2019 Orchestrator.
Very important note here, System C
So lets start with a quick overview on what’s new.
What’s new with SCO 2019
- Support for PowerShell 4.0+
- Support for SQL 2017
- Support for TLS 1.2
- Enhancement on SSH
- SM/SCOM Integration Enhancements.
- Support for PowerShell 4+
- SCO will be a 64bit Application (will come with UR 1 for 2019)
Prepare the Upgrade
You can upgrade to System Center Orchestrator 2019 from the following Version
- Orchestrator 2016 UR6
- Orchestrator 1801
- Orchestrator 1807
Make sure to backup the Orchestrator DB, you never know.
Make a note of all you Integration Packs.
- Stop all Runbook
- Now, uninstall all Orchestrator components on all Server
- Important, keep the Database, if asked
- Run the 2019 Setup Files
- Enter all the Information’s
After some minutes, Orchestrator 2019 is installed
Michael Seidl aka Techguy